Key West pink shrimp make life worth living! Seriously, there’s no wrong way to enjoy them: boiled, fried, grilled, or pan seared to perfection. Fresh shrimp one of our most versatile offerings at Eaton Street Seafood, and it was tough choosing just one perfect recipe to share with our readers.
But, lo and behold, we couldn’t resist sharing the easiest Key West pink shrimp recipe that makes it almost impossible to mess up. Plus, you only need one pan for the whole meal, saving you from the unnecessary cleanup. Let’s get cookin’!
The Easiest One-Pan Key West Pink Shrimp
Before we start, here’s what you need:
- Olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- roasted red peppers (or substitute bell pepper)
- 2-3 pepperoncini
- 3 lbs Key West pink shrimp from Eaton Street Seafood Company
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- lemon wedges (optional)
Once you grab your ingredients, you’ll have a complete, delicious meal in just 15 minutes:
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet on medium-high.
- Remove pepperoncini and red pepper stems and slice. Peel garlic and slice.
- Add pepperoncini, roasted red peppers, and garlic to the skillet, season with salt and pepper, and saute until fragrant (about 2 minutes).
- Meanwhile, toss shrimp in a tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the garlic and pepperoncini from the skillet, then add shrimp to the skillet. Cook shrimp 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add the peppers and garlic and stir-fry for a minute longer.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and/or squeeze lemon juice over the mixture and serve.
There’s Nothing Like Fresh Shrimp for the Holidays
Anyone can make a turkey or a ham for the holidays, but if you’re wanting to wow your guests with something extraordinary, fresh shrimp is the way to go. Eaton Street Seafood Company makes it easy to get all the best flavors of the Keys delivered to your door, so you never have to sacrifice on quality.