Shrimp is one of the most popular kinds of seafood. Combining shrimp with a salad is a great way to get healthy, low-calorie protein along with an array of other nutrients. Plus, shrimp are delicious and easy to cook.
But how do you get fresh shrimp when you don’t live close to the sea? Here’s a simple solution: order from an online store that guarantees fresh seafood delivery. And you’ll have fresh frozen shrimp to prepare a crunchy and flavorful shrimp salad.
To show you how fast and simple it is to prepare your shrimp salad, we’ve provided a recipe below. It serves 2 to 4 people and you’ll be done within 30 minutes or less.
5 oz. organic mix of greens and lettuce
3 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
4 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan cheese
20 tomatoes (each sliced into two halves)
4 tablespoons of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
20 shrimp (peeled and rinsed)
- Heat the olive oil in a medium or large saucepan on very low heat for 60 seconds.
- Add the chopped garlic to the saucepan and sauté it in the oil until it’s partially cooked.
- Add your shrimp and parsley and cook for about 5 minutes until the shrimp have a pink color. Set the shrimp aside to cool.
- Set the greens on a plate. Add the shrimp, parsley, and cooked garlic to the center of the greens.
- Surround the shrimp with tomatoes. Then, place the parmesan in the middle.
- Dribble the rest of the olive oil on the top and serve it.
Get Fresh Seafood Delivery from Our Online Store Today
We have various sizes of fresh shrimp available to make this salad and many other delicious meals. Visit our online store now and see the wide variety of fresh seafood you can order and enjoy in the comfort of your home today.