Fish tacos are famous in Hawaii and other islands for a good reason: they’re delicious and irresistible. If you’ve not eaten this delightful Mexican dish, you need to give it a try.
It’s easy to make fish tacos even if you’re don’t live by the seaside. You can order fresh white fish online and it’ll be delivered to your doorstep.
Here’s a delicious recipe you can use to make fish tacos with mango salsa.
- 1 pound tilapia or any white fish like salmon or swordfish
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 peeled and diced ripe mango
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 2 limes
- 1 jalapeno (minced)
- 1 teaspoon of canola oil
- salt and pepper
- 12 corn tortillas
- Pre-heat your broiler on high heat. Arrange fish fillets on a single layer in a broiler pan for about 6-8 minutes and broil till the fish becomes golden brown.
- As you wait for the fish to broil, put all the ingredients for the mango salsa into a bowl. Season them with pepper and salt.
- Take the fish from the broiler pan and place on a plate. Use a fork to flake it into small bite-sized pieces.
- Next, prepare corn tortillas by heating the canola oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat. Put the tortillas in warm oil for about one minute per side. Then, remove them and place them on a plate to keep them warm. Cover the tortillas so they remain warm till you finish heating all 12.
- Divide the fish into the tortillas and top it with the mango salsa.
Order Fish Online and Make Fish Tacos This Week
When you’re ready to make a tasty batch of fish tacos, visit our online seafood store to place your order. We have a wide variety of fresh seafood including Salmon, Snapper, Swordfish, Mahi-Mahi, Shrimp and lots more.