Fresh fish has a distinct and delicious taste. Whether it’s mackerel, salmon, sardine, herring, lox, sable, bluefish or Mahi-Mahi, it tastes great when you get it fresh from the sea or ocean. If you don’t live near a natural body of water, you may be wondering where you can get fresh fish.
The good news is you can now order fresh fish online at a good price. You don’t need to bother about the fish spoiling because your order will be shipped promptly to preserve its freshness.
To help you enjoy the unique taste of the fresh fish you order online, we’re sharing a recipe for fried Mahi-Mahi. It’s quite easy to prepare and you’ll have a mouth-watering dish in less than half an hour.
- 1 1/2 pounds of Mahi-Mahi fillets
- A cup of canola oil
- A cup of all-purpose wheat flour
- A cup of cornmeal (yellow)
- 2/3 cup of buttermilk
- A teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of kosher salt
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper or cayenne pepper
- Slice the fish into 16 thin pieces.
- Pat the fish dry using a paper towel.
- Mix the pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small saucer.
- Sprinkle the mixture on the fish evenly.
- Put the cornmeal, buttermilk, and flour in separate shallow dishes.
- Dip each piece of fish in flour to coat it and shake the excess off gently.
- Dip the fish in the buttermilk and cornmeal one after the other and shake the excess off as well.
- Heat up the canola oil in a big skillet (preferably non-stick) on medium heat.
- Add the first 8 pieces of fish.
- Cook each side for two minutes till its golden brown.
- Take out the fish and drain on absorbent paper
- Cook the rest of the fish in the same way.
- Sprinkle the rest of the salt on the cooked fish.
Order Fresh Fish Online to Make Fried Mahi-Mahi
You’re most likely excited and ready to try out this quick and delicious Mahi-Mahi recipe. Order your fish online and you can receive at home. Pick any type of fish you want including Mahi-Mahi, grouper, snapper and other types of seafood. Visit our online seafood store to place your order now!