Few things are more delicious than fresh seafood. Grouper, lobster, shrimp, and tuna are staples in any seafood aficionado’s diet. If you live near the ocean, you know how delicious fresh seafood tastes when it goes from sea to skillet to plate within just minutes. Yum!
If you don’t live near the coast, finding fresh seafood can be quite a challenge. Thankfully, you can order seafood online these days. No need to worry about your seafood going bad either. Most providers are able to quickly ship your order and ensure it maintains its freshness en route to your door.
To make it even more enticing for you to order seafood online, we’re sharing our recipe for a simple Lemon Garlic Snapper dish that’s both delicious and easy to prepare in minutes. It’s the perfect dish to whip up when you don’t have a lot of time but want something healthy and delicious for your family.
We prefer to enjoy this recipe with steamed asparagus and boiled potatoes drizzled in lemon butter. But feel free to complement this dish with your favorite veggies or side dishes.
Okay, let’s get cooking!
- 4 fresh or thawed snapper fillets
- 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Coat a baking dish with olive oil, butter, or nonstick cooking spray
- Rinse snapper filets with cool running water and use paper towels to pat dry
- Put snapper fillets in baking dish
- Pour butter and lemon juice over fillets
- Season with parsley, pepper, and garlic
- Place in preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes until fish is flaky and white and pulls apart easily with a fork
Use aluminum foil to cook food evenly and keep it moist.
Order Seafood Online for a Quick, Delicious Meal!
Surely your mouth is watering and you’re chomping at the bit to try this recipe by now? Order seafood online and have it shipped directly to your home.
Choose from our vast assortment of snapper, grouper, Mahi Mahi and other seafaring delectables caught by local Key West fishermen. Take the next step and visit our online store today!