Hello everyone and welcome back to the Eaton Street, the best spot to order fresh seafood online and your destination for timely recipes. As you already know if you’ve been with us the past few weeks, lobster season started up last month and we’re celebrating it with a series of recipes featuring this delicious crustacean. This time out, we’re offering up our recipe for broiled lobster tails with garlic butter sauce.
A perennial Key West favorite, this dish is both delicious and easy to prepare. And without further ado, let’s get down to the recipe.
Key West Lobster Tails with Garlic Butter Sauce
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 4 Key West Lobster Tails
- 2 Tbsps finely chopped parsley
- 2 cloves of pressed garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsps virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsps of lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp of butter, divided
Once you’ve collected the necessary ingredients, here are the simple preparation directions:
- Preheat over to broiling temperature
- Cut through the top of the shell with kitchen shears and turn over to the see-through side
- Use your hands to loosen the tender meat from the outside shell. Then press shell back together and let most of the meat sit over the shell
- Mix the parsley, garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Stir well
- Place the prepped lobster tails into a roasting pan and divide the sauce equally over each
- Butter each tail all over
- Using the middle rack of your oven, broil tails for 10-12 minutes, or until the meat is white and registers 145 degrees on your thermometer.
This recipe can be paired with wild rice or baked potato and will serve four adults.
Why Eaton Street is Top Spot for Fresh Seafood Online
There are many reasons that Eaton Street should be your choice for ordering fresh seafood online. First, the quality and freshness of our products are second to none. Our seafood is caught right here in the waters of Key West and shipped out immediately. Second, our selection is incredible– everything from lobster and shrimp to an amazing array of freshly caught fish.
And perhaps best of all, we offer next day delivery for customers who order early enough in the day. This means you don’t need a lot of advance planning. Combine our quality with easy, next day delivery and you’ll see why no one does Key West seafood like Eaton Street.