The short version is that lobster season is back and we’re offering up another lobster-based recipe to celebrate it. So you’ve come to the right place if you want to buy lobster online and use it in a popular Key West dish.
This dish is a lobster salad sandwich that’s both delicious and simple to make. The start of lobster season is kind of a big deal in Key West, and this recipe is our way of helping you get in on the delectable fun.
Lobster Salad Sandwich
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make this refreshing summer meal:
- 4 Key West Lobster Tails
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of real mayonnaise
- 2-3 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 hard rolls, cut open and slightly toasted
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
Once you’ve gathered up the ingredients, follow these directions for an amazing lobster-based meal:
- Remove the meat from the lobster tail and chop it into bite-sized pieces
- Mix the lobster meat, lemon juice, mayonnaise, parsley and celery in a medium-sized bowl
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the mixture into the refrigerator and remove it after 7-10 minutes
- While the rolls are still warm, brush the insides with melted butter and stuff them with the lobster salad
It’s really just as simple as that. With under 30 minutes of preparation, you can make enough sandwiches to serve four adults. And not only will everyone have a delicious meal, they’ll also become part of a wonderful Key West tradition.
More Than Just Your Favorite Place to Buy Lobster Online
Yes, we’re thrilled to say that lobster season is back. But Eaton Street Food Market offers much more than a great place to buy lobster online. Check out our home page to find the wonderful selection of seafood we deliver. We think you’ll be impressed with what you see, but the real satisfaction comes from what you do with it in the kitchen.