You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for mail order seafood and a delicious recipe to accent the end of your summer. Eaton Street Seafood Market gives you three great ways to order the most delicious fish, lobster, and crab in Key West. We offer walk-up dining, carry out, and the freshest seafood delivered straight to your door.
The Best Mail Order Seafood in Key West
In addition to all this, we also present some of our favorite seafood recipes. This time out, it’s a recipe for grilled lobster tail with a tasty red pepper relish. As you already know if you’ve been following our blog of late, we’re on a bit of a lobster kick right now. That’s just how happy we are that lobster season is back again.
Continue reading for a simple and delicious way to prepare some of the best lobster in the world. And always remember– you can order from our website 24 hours a day for overnight delivery.
Grilled Lobster Tail Red Pepper Relish
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 4 6-ounce Key West lobster tails
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 medium-sized garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp of chopped shallots
- 1/3 cup of sliced green onion
- 1/8 tsp each of salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp of virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of soft butter
Directions for preparation:
- Heat grill to medium-high
- Combine the onions, shallots, and red peppers in a mixing bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper, and sugar. Sprinkle the vinegar and olive oil on the mixture and toss.
- Mix the butter and garlic until it’s blended well.
- Place lobster tails on cutting board, back side up.
- Cut the shells lengthwise, just into the meat.
- Open the halves and place the tails on grill rack with cut sides facing down. Make sure the rack is coated with cooking spray.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes and turn over.
- Divide the garlic butter and distribute evenly over the meat.
- Grill for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve each tail with approximately two tbsp of the red pepper relish and enjoy!
This recipe will serve four adults and satisfy your lobster craving for at least a day or two. We’re certain you’ll enjoy fresh Key West lobster as much as we do and hope to see you soon!