Happy holidays to everyone out there and welcome back to the Eaton Street Seafood Blog! We’re glad to have you back and appreciate you giving us your time during this busy season, so we’ll get right down to the business of this week’s amazing recipe.
This time out, we’re featuring yet another one of our delicious and easy-to-make recipes–Coconut Royal Red Shrimp with Curry sauce and Cilantro. Combining a touch of Thai cuisine with a fresh caught Key West seafood, this eclectic dish is sure to be a smash hit with your family or at your next intimate dinner gathering.
This recipe will serve four people and requires approximately 30 minutes of preparation and cooking time.
Coconut Royal Red Shrimp With Curry Sauce and Cilantro
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for our Royal Red Shrimp with curry sauce and cilantro:
- 1 pound of fresh caught Royal Red Shrimp
- 1 ½ cups yellow curry paste
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces of light coconut milk
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 ½ -2 minced garlic cloves
Once you’ve gathered all these ingredients, here are the preparation and cooking directions you’ll need to follow:
- Using a large, non-stick iron skillet, heat the oil for 3-4 minutes on medium to medium-high heat.
- Place the chopped onion and the curry paste in the skillet and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and minced garlic and cook on medium heat for approximately 3 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir thoroughly.
- Let the mixture simmer on medium heat for an additional 3 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked all the way through.
- Serve over quinoa or brown rice and pair with your favorite mildly fruity white wine and enjoy!
Your Satisfaction is Our Only Goal at Eaton Street Seafood Market
Whether you’re ordering seafood online or dining with us in person, Eaton Street is committed to providing you with a wide selection of fish, shrimp, crab, and lobster that are freshly caught right out of the beautiful waters around Key West. We love what we do and want to be a frequent part of your dining experiences.
We hope you and your guests enjoy eating this delicious Red Royal Shrimp recipe as much as we enjoyed sharing it with you. We take great satisfaction knowing that our fresh seafood is being cooked up in the intimacy of your home and being shared with your friends or family. That’s why we present these recipes so regularly– to provide our customers with an easy way to prepare the seafood that helps maintain the culinary legend of both Eaton Street Market and Key West in general.
You can expect more of the same going forward. You can also expect us to continue offering fresh seafood delivery to your door on a next-day basis. We know there are a lot of options down here, but we’re convinced that Eaton Street is hands down the best place to order Key West seafood online, as well as your destination for consistently delicious recipes.